The Imaging and Workflow team has provided training materials for current and perspective users of the university document imaging solution. This documentation provides valuable training guides, departmental contact information, an overview of Perceptive Content, and Security / PCI Compliance procedures. For additional questions on how Perceptive Content can be used by your department, please contact ImageNowHelp@uncc.edu.
Perceptive Content Manuals and Navigation Guides
- Perceptive Content (Client) - Navigation Manual
- Perceptive Content Experience - Navigation Manual
- Perceptive Content (Client) - Workflow Manual
- Assigning an Approval Delegate (Proxy)
- Attaching Supporting Documentation
- Redacting a Document Guide
- Scanning Manual
- Single Click Access User Manual
- Task Approval Guide
- To begin the process of implementing Perceptive Content in your area, please fill out the Project Request Form.
- To update the Confidentiality Agreement reference https://my.uncc.edu, Banner Self Service, Employee, Confidentiality Agreement.
- For additional information about how to use the imaging system, please reference ImageNow_User_Getting_Started_Guide_6.7.x.pdf.
- For more general information regarding Perceptive Content please visit the Hyland Software Website.
- Also from the Perceptive website is a series of articles regarding the use of Imaging in Higher Education.
- For additional information about what is available at UNC Charlotte, please contact ImageNowHelp@uncc.edu.
PCI Compliance/Data Security
- For PCI Compliance of credit/debit card data information reference the PCI DSS at: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org and University Policy 311.1 at http://legal.uncc.edu/policies/up-311.1.
- Credit/Debit Card Data - PCI Compliance
- Data Security / Confidentiality Agreement